A premium color fishfinder at a surprisingly affordable price, the echo™ 500C features a big, bright QVGA color display. A powerful 500W sonar transmitter scans depths to 1,900' with extra sensitive Garmin HD-ID™ target tracking technology. Dual beamwidth delivers optimal transducer performance for deep or shallow water, with up to 120° of fish-scanning area, and excellent fish target tracking and bottom profiles. For an uninterrupted view of the sonar image, echo 500c boasts Garmin Smooth Scaling™ technology, which means you won’t lose sight of the sonar history as the unit changes depth ranges. It also features the ability to rewind your sonar history in order to ensure that you haven’t missed a thing.
- Display Type: 265-color QVGA
- Screen Size: 5" diag.
- Screen Resolution: 320 x 240
- Maximum Depth: 1,900'
- Transducer: Transom/trolling (included)
- Frequency: 200/77kHz
- Transmit Power: 500W
- NMEA Interface: No
- Dimensions: 6"W x 5 15/16"H x 3 3/16"D
- Included Equipment: Quick release tilt/swivel mount, Power cable, Transducer w/mounting bracket, hardware and trolling motor clamp
- Waterproof: Mfr.-rated IPX7 submersible
|Dimensions||6"W x 6"H x 3.25"D|
|Display Resolution||320 x 240|
|Mount||Tilt, Quick Disconnect|
|Transducer||Dual-frequency transom/trolling (included)|
|Transmit Power||500 W|
In The Box :
- echo 500c
- Quick release mount with tilt and swivel
- Power cable
- Transducer w/ mounting bracket, hardware and trolling motor clamp